SEC Leadership Seminar Registration
Are You a Goal Digger? Let the SEC Help You!
The Southeast Chapter of AAAE is pleased to offer instructional and energizing workshops for attendees to learn from the industry's best.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn tips to become a leader
- Hear success and war stories
- Get hints to expand your career
- Network with other aviation professionals
Who Should Attend?
- Aviation Professionals seeking to move up within the airport ranks
- Mid-Level Airport Professionals
- Corporate/Consultant Partners
- Professionals new to the Aviation Industry
When is the seminar?
The seminar includes a full day of presentations with lunch courtesy of Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in Charlotte, NC. The program is sponsored by the Southeast Chapter - AAAE's Member Initiative Program.
- Monday, August 13, 2018
- 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- 9:30 am - Coffee
- 10:00 am - Program starts
Where does the seminar take place?
- Your host for this workshop is Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in Charlotte, NC.
NOTE: SEC reserves the right to cancel this program if the number of registrants is insufficient. In this event, we will notify all registrants and refund the registration fee in full. However, any costs incurred by the registrant, such as hotel cancellation or other, are the responsibility of the registrant. Refund requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the program date. Substitutions will be accepted. Confirmation letters will be emailed to attendees within two weeks of receipt of registration.